Sonic Exe Games
What does Sonic.exe stand for?
Sonic.exe is a creepypasta of the year 2015 which was very popular for its game with the same name Sonic.exe which has a LEGEND behind the game before telling the legend it is clear that a Creepypasta IS NOT REAL is just like a horror story to make the player feel uncomfortable, mostly Creepypasta often say that if you play such a game something bad or something happens to you THIS IS A LIE that does not exist and it is simple entertainment the creepypasta of sonic.exe was that one day In a summer the postman of a boy named TOM arrives with a disc and an envelope in which this is written: TOM, I can't take it anymore I have to get rid of this before it's too late and I thought you could do it for me, I can not be behind me and if you do not destroy the CD it will be too fast for you, destroy the album it is too late but do it quickly or it will be for you do not play it that is what he wants simply destroy it please signed Kylie.
It should be clarified that if you play or played the game NOTHING WILL HAPPEN this creepypasta is from 2015 so it is very old, it is ONLY ONE MORE TERROR VIDEO GAME.
Games in category Sonic.exe
Sonic.exe: in this horror game we will control tails first, which will look for his friend in the famous Green Hill, the only thing we can do with this character is run, so we can simply advance in the left direction, in the half way we will meet some corpses of some boys who are inhabitants (well they were) of Green Hill once we find our friend sonic unfortunately it will not be the same it will have black eyes with red pupils in addition to that while we get closer it will be heard a static that will increase the closer we get, when sonic wakes up the day DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME? and from there we will go to another level which will be titled (HIDE AND SEEK) in which we must run as fast as possible so that sonic does not catch us, it should be clarified that in the first place you cannot escape from it since it will have an absurdly fast speed , the second is that if you run to the opposite side, sonic could take time to find you, but the destination is the same, we lose and the screen turns black, once we finish playing with tails, we can play with knuckles which when finding sonic will try fight against him but it will be futile that the destiny of knuckles will be the same as that of Tails, once the level of knuckles is finished we will have to play as DR.EGGMAN, with which we will go down the stairs little by little until we reach sonic el which will be waiting for us, once I finish with eggman the screen will go black and the game will be over.
REMEMBER THIS IS A SIMPLE GAME, THEREFORE SONIC.EXE DOES NOT EXIST
Sonic.exe Games on kiz10
we have many games of this saga of terror of the blue hedgehog, just go to kiz10.com click on categories and tags and then look for the category that you like, we hope you have fun and don't forget to have a good time here on kiz10, and don't forget to smile.
Sonic.EXE Fan Site
Welcome to SonicEXE.net. The unofficial fan site where you can play the best online Sonic EXE games, download them and more!
The original Sonic.EXE creepypasta (Internet horror stories) was created by JC-The-HYena. He created the character, stories and some animations of this dark evil Sonic The Hedgehog character. The story is about a teenager that plays a strange modded PC Sonic port and encounters many episodes of evil paranormal activity. The popular game was created by Gamejolt User MY5TCrimson. Since the game came out the popularity has went through the roof, a lot of commotion on Youtube, art, made up stories, and even more games have been created. So now just scroll down, Play online, Download, and learn more about this character, Enjoy!
Play Sonic.EXE Games Online
We have done the hard work and compiled the best fan created Sonic.EXE games you can play in your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE, ect) online. These games are flash compatible and will work with PC’s, MAC’s or Chromebooks. These Games will not work on mobile devices or most tablets. If you have problems playing any of these games, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed. Have fun!
Best Sonic.EXE Games You Can Download And Play
These are the best Fan created .EXE games related to Sonic The Hedgehog that we have played. You can download them for free and play them on your Windows PC. Their are many other Sonic.EXE games out there, however most are very low quality and just not that good. If you know any other downloadable games that you think we should list, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us. I would like to thank GameJolt.com for hosting most of these games. (Information and Video Walkthrough of each game below).
– Sonic.EXE, The original game
The original, first and still the best of the Creepypasta .exe games (In my opinion). In this game you get to play as three characters (Tails, Knuckles and Dr.Robotnik). Each character will end up dead. Your mind will be messed with in this game. Tricks will be played on you. You are not fast enough. Everyone is destined to die, lol. Some people hate it and some people love it, try it out and judge it for yourself. – Download Here. Created by MY5TCrimson.
Sally.EXE is a very short but sweet Creepypasta. Pretty Scary lol. Sally is out to find her love Sonic. Trying to follow him through this world is not a simple task. Come to find out that is not the Sonic that she loves. Sally ends up getting Possessed. Who really is the killer here? – Download Here. Created by MY5TCrimson.
– Sonic Fear En Tails Doll.exe
A game that you actually get to play, run and jump in. Based on Sonic R’s Tails Doll this is a very long .exe Creepypasta clocked in around 20 minutes. While playing as Sonic this game provides loads of creepy Tails character Jump Scares. Also one of the goriest, with blood and guts everywhere. The level design is very nice and fun also. If you want something longer and more like an actual Sonic Classic Games (Try Them Here) but creepy, give this one a try. – Download Here. Created by yesmen10.
This is the unofficial sequel to the original game. In Round2.EXE you get to play as Sonic and try to save all your friends. Play through difficult levels where rings are scarce to find, but traps and blood are abundant. After each level you get to fight against Sonic.EXE and he is pretty tough, make sure you keep collecting rings. Do you have what it takes to make it through this game?, save your friends and defeat the evil Hedgehog? Is he really the one behind all this madness though? Play or watch the video to find out. – Download Here. Created by Gustavo Firmino Cazonato.
– Honorable Mentions
SONIC FEAR 2: METAL SONIC OUT OF CONTROL.exe – I never got to actually play Sonic Fear 2, because I can’t find a working safe non ad spamming download link for it. Watching some youtube videos it looks great with many characters such as Amy, Metal Sonic, Dr.Robotnik and others. Game looks like it has fantastic fun factor, level design and blood. If someone manages to find a working clean download link for it, please Contact Us. In the mean time you can check out some fantastic Youtube gameplay by Luigikid Gaming of Sonic Fear 2 Here!.
SUNSHINE.exe – is a very entertaining game, but falls a little short from making it on our top list. Read through the creepy diaries of Dr.Robotnik. Discover mysteries that were never told. Playing as tails you are in a dungeon wondering why you are here and why you see yourself dead. Is their two tails? More info about this game and download can be found Here!.
Sonic3D.EXE – This simply is a redone 3D version of the original Sonic.exe. It’s pretty good i guess but lacks any good jump scares and creepiness. Kind of cool to play through it in 3D though. For more Information and Download Here!.
More Awesome Pages!
Folks, I am not working on Sonic.EXE-related material for the foreseeable future.
I've moved on to bigger and better projects, and that's where my focus is. This game was never meant to be a serious project, and whilst I'm glad that it's had one Hell of a ride over the past few years, it's time for me to put my effort into more ambitious games that aren't just cheap jump-scare material.
For example, Shrouded - a new survival-horror RPG I'm working on, which you can find here:http://gamejolt.com/games/shrouded/53069
The Original Sonic.EXE Game
Sonic.EXE Version 7 is finally here! This update brings a variety of graphical improvements, audio improvements, no less a few 'not-so-little' updates to the game world. To top it off, there are a number of performance optimisations made to the game's engine to help the gameplay experience feel that little bit smoother.
Some old secrets still lurk, but may appear different in form - and some? May have even been replaced by new, sinister worlds where the influence of 'X' has spread. Explore, and don't think for a second that the path you've taken will remain the same - turn back, keep your eyes peeled for changes. You may be rewarded for your efforts. Well... "reward" might not be the word for it.~
The game took about 3 days to whip up, and is not a full representation of my programming ability - it was simply something I made for a laugh. I never expected it to come this far since the original release. Bear that in mind.
Some Antivirus software may report this program - rest assured, this is a false positive.
Sonic.EXE is based on the Creepypasta "Sonic.EXE" created by Mr. JC Hyena
"Hill Act 1.gym" - composed by Kyu. S
"Kingdom of Sorrow" - composed by Namco
"Gigyas Theme" - composed by Nintendo
"Title Screen" - composed by Sega
"This is Rupture Farms" - composed by Ellen Meijers-Gabriel & Josh Gabriel
"Game Over" - from Sonic CD (USA)
Introducing SheyGrell, as the Voice of Sonic.EXE
Various Sound Effects - Doom, iD Software
I Am God image Version 7 - created by Ian-EXE
I am God image from Versions 1 - 6 created by compugecko532
Version 4 Title Screen created by SecretAgentJonathon
Version 4 Game Over Key-press image created by shadowninja976
Version 4 Message background image created by viridys
".EXE 2" image created by sonicshadowfan13
"Last" background image created by Janine7the7Tiger
"V666 Game Over Screen" by Fraeulein-Absynth
"Ghost Face 2" - darkshineart
"Ghost Face 3"- art4kpd
GameJolt Thumbnail by silverscourges
GameJolt Banner features atwork by snouken and Janine7the7Tiger
Game created by MY5TCrimson. Sonic the Hedgehog is the property of SEGA Enterprises, and I do not claim ownership of the intellectual property. NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED.
Drinking Game / Sonic.exe
Sonic.exeTake a shot when you happen upon:
- Any mention of something being taken from a non-Sonic game.
- Take two shots if it's Kefka's laugh.
- Any time the narrator mentions how he feels sorry for the characters in the game.
- The narrator mentions exactly how long something lasted.
- The narrator refers to a song or sound as pixelated.
Take three shots when:
An Ordinary Sonic ROM HackTake a shot when:
- Every time you encounter the game's Jump Scare.
- You're warped into the Dark World.
- When you hit an enemy or boss in this world, as they are all invincible.
- When you manage to bring your ring count back down to "0" by collecting enough red rings. Or if you got hit and lose all of your now-negative rings.
- Combining the above two, take two shots if your pointless hit on a dark enemy bumps you towards something that ends up killing you.
- Down a whole glass if Sonic.exe manages to catch you.
- Down half of a whole glass if you were killed in the Dark World by anything besides Sonic.exe.
- Whenever you get a Game Over. And you likely will be a lot.
- Take a triumphant drink if you managed to escape the Dark World.
Sonic.exe The Spirits of Hell (by Danuha2526)
- Take a small sip every time you die.
- Take a shot every time that death was due to a wrong decision.
- Down the bottle of you chose a bad choice but get saved by a green ring.
- Take a shot every time that death was due to a wrong decision.
- Take a drink in celebration if you clear a stage.
- If you get an ending where a least one person dies (which leads to Exeller killing all of the others) take a drink in sadness.
- Take a drink every time Tails' voice changes. Take two if the mic quality gets worse.
- Down the bottle if someone is the Sole Survivorwithout the black ring.
Sonic.exeNightmare Universe by JaizKoys
- Take a small sip every time you die. (WARNING: Not recommended once you unlock Part 2 of EoT.)
- Take a shot when:
- Every time you see a translation error. Have an ambulance on standby if you plan on playing either the old version of Nightmare Beginning or Sonic & Exe (Jaiz's cancelled game).
- In Part 1 of Eye of Three, when at least one of the girls dies (which leads to her/them killing the survivor/s), take a drink in sadness.
- When Sark Cream, Sark, Exetior, Amy, or Merely swears, drink. Take two if it's none of these characters.
- When you spot the Author Avatars of Jaiz or any of his friends, drink.
- When you trigger a secret cutscene after an ending, drink.
- Take two shots in disbelief when you get the Trio Ending in Eye of Three Part 2 expecting the girls to survive.
- Down the whole glass in celebration when:
- You manage to get the Good or Best ending in Nightmare Beginning.
- You get the best ending in Eye of Three Part 1, unlocking Part 2.
- When you manage to get the true ending in Eye of Three Part 2, down two glasses.
Nightmare Shorts/Exe Line dub version:
- Take a shot every time the face in a character's dialogue box changes.
- For Episodes 1 and 2, take a drink whenever Sark Cream swears.
- For Episode 3, take a drink whenever Tails acts snarky towards others.
- Finish your drink when you're done with whatever episode you're watching.
Mastered UI Kostas' videos version:
- Take a drink if you spot an Out-of-Character Moment. Better get a liver transplant if you plan on watching any of his videos uploaded before 2019.
- When his Author Avatar appears, drink. Take two if his character has a central role in any of his videos.
- When you see a translation error in his videos, drink.
Friday Night Funkin': vs Sonic.Exe
Here you can play game Friday Night Funkin': vs Sonic.Exe Html 5 in browser online.
This game is classified as Arcade. If you like it, leave your impressions in the comments. And also share with others in the social networks. Enjoy all!
Sonic.exe Full Mod Credit:
If you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators on their social media by subscribing, following, liking, etc.
- Rightburst – Directed the mod, made ‘Sonic.exe’ sprites, put the team together, modified some backgrounds, made that one creepy sonic face (used as one of the face assets for the jumpscare), made the ‘Majin BF face’, assets for too-slow ending cutscene, drew assets for end cutscene, and made da logos.
- Razencro – Main Programming, animated ‘Sonic.exe’ sprites, drew/animated ‘Sonic.exe’ jumpscare in ‘too-slow’, animated/edited [intro credits video, intro cutscene, ‘too-slow’ beginning cutscene, ‘too-slow’ ending cutscene, trailers], drew a small amount of assets in cutscenes, made story mode menu music, put together menu assets, drew/animated ‘Majin Sonic’ up pose, charted ‘endless’,
made some sfxs (some menu sfxs, static sfx, static note mechanic sound and game over sounds, some laugh sounds), modified some backgrounds, made story mode/main menu music, drew that simple jumpscare image in ‘too-slow’, lua modcharted too-slow, animated majin bf boyfriend stuff (also sfxs for dat game over shiz), and video editor.
- MarStarBro – Main Composer, Composed ‘Too Slow’ and ‘Endless’, Charted ‘too-slow’, made some sounds effects (jumpscare sound, intro cutscene glitched music/sound, and static note glitched coin sound).
- Comgaming_Nz – Did the main stage backgrounds [too-slow, endless], drew assets for trailer n cutscenes [intro cutscene, ‘too-slow’ beginning and end cutscene], set the style for ‘Majin Sonic’ sprites (drew idle pose for ‘Majin Sonic’).
- Zekuta – Drew/animated the majority of the ‘Majin Sonic’ poses and animated the secret song background.
- Crybit – Programming, helped finish the Story Mode Menu (fixed difficuly selector thing), programmed Sound Test Menu, polished some main menu stuff (cool moving spikies), figure out how to make notes change mid song (endless), programmed cool starting screens, mid song zoom effects (endless), coded cool majin game over stuff, made sound test unlockable, unlock screen, helped add mp4 support, added cool option to help people with poopy pcs not have crashing games cause jumpscare animation, and made note spin thingy in endless.
Video Game / Sonic.exe
Sonic the Hedgehog: Now with 70% more oceans of blood!
Sonic.exe originated as a Creepypasta by Sir JC the Hyena seen here) concerning a man named Tom who receives a bizarre CD in the mail from his friend Kyle, who hasn't been heard from in a while. Disregarding Kyle's note telling him to destroy the CD, Tom plays it and is disturbed by the title screen showing Sonic with bleeding red eyes and black sclera. As he plays the game further, Tom bears witness to just how monstrous X, this incarnation of the blue hedgehog, really is.
Since then, Sonic.exe has received fan-made sequels and has also been produced into a video game of sorts that replicates the experience (sans Sonic actuallycoming out of the screen), by YouTube user MY5TCrimson. The SomeOrdinaryGamers walkthrough of the game can be watched here.
A sequel (also in video game form, and made by MY5TCrimson too), based on a spin-off, Sally.exe, is available here.
An OrdinarySonic 1 ROM Hack, a crossoverROM hack of the original Sonic the Hedgehog video game, was released at Sonic Hacking Contest 2013. In this game, Sonic.EXE invades the game and targets the genuine article. Unfortunately, the author was unable to complete the game before the contest deadline, so Star Light Zone and Scrap Brain Zone areDummied Out. However, he has recently confirmed that he is working on a complete version of the game, two years after its original release.
A fan film has been created as part of a YouTube series titled Tales from the Consoles as the pilot episode. To watch it click here
In 2013, the official sequel was made. However, it doesn't focus much on the game itself (in fact, only two of the three new scenarios were described), rather what happens when you play the game.
Since its creation, the game has also spawned many clones of it, including SuperMario.exe and Sunky.MPEG.
On October 31st 2017, the author of Sonic.exe posted a remake of the entire story. If you wish to look at the tropes of the Sonic.exe remake, click here.
Sonic.exe provides examples of:
- A God Am I: One of the messages that X leaves on the screen is "I AM GOD".
- All There in the Manual: At one point, the author to the original Creepypasta revealed X's official Backstory which, amongst other things, explains his nature, his personality, why he resembles Sonic in the first place, how he's able to steal his victims' souls, and what he actually does to his victims.
- Anti-Frustration Features:
- An Ordinary Sonic 1 ROM Hack allows monitors to respawn. The reason for this is so that Sonic will always have a way to temporarily return his world to normal and prevent Sonic.exe from killing him. There are also more monitors in general in the hack compared to the original Sonic 1, including in the fights with Eggman, because the author said that the game would've been Unwinnable by Design otherwise, but he also stated that the additional amount that was put in wouldn't end up making the hack "too easy".
- Once you enter the goal area in the normal world or defeat Eggman in the third act, the game won't switch to the Dark World in order to prevent a Kaizo Trap from occuring.
- And I Must Scream: According to the backstory for the titular character, this is the fate of all Sonic.exe's victims due to him simply taking their souls and placing them in bodies that look like Sonic the Hedgehog characters just so that he could "make them his slaves", as well as killing their "bodies" in gruesome manners.
- Apocalyptic Log: The letter written by Kyle that comes with the package, as well as Derek's diary.
- Ax-Crazy: X. Psychotic, sadistic, and totally devoid of human compassion.
- The Bad Guy Wins: In-game, X succeeds in killing Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman in Tom's playthrough. In Derek's playthrough, he's killed Shadow and Sally, though Derek refuses to finish the game as Rouge. Outside the game, X has claimed many victims thanks to Shannon Goldman and the Cult of X distributing the game, and will go after anyone else next.
- Big Bad: X is the demon taking the form of Sonic that, in-game, kills Sonic and his friends, and outside the game kills people in the real world.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: X and Eggman in An Ordinary Sonic 1 ROM Hack. Eggman plays the same role he did in the original game (conquering South Island and turning the animals into Badniks), while X appears periodically to drag Sonic into a Dark World and chase him.
- Black Eyes of Crazy: X has black sclera.
- Black Eyes of Evil: The Zalgo-ified title screen.
- Bloodier and Gorier and Darker and Edgier: Than the main Sonic series. An Eldritch Abomination brutally and bloodily murders the characters before going after people in the real world.
- Broken Heel: Tails slips when running from X in 'HIDE AND SEEK'.
- Check-Point Starvation: An Ordinary Sonic 1 ROM Hack. At first it's averted in the normal world, where all of the checkpoints keep their original spots. It is then played very straight in the Dark World, where both the checkpoint lampposts and the goal turnstile are gone. This means that you could be closing in on one of them, only for the game to warp you to the Dark World, causing it to vanish, and instead have you risk starting the whole act over again should you die from anything there.
- Cosmic Horror Story: A bizarre attempt at one, given X's nature and what it does to people, not to mention the theft of souls.
- Continuity Nod: Tom and Kyle are mentioned in the sequel. Apparently, they weren't the first to play it...
- Dead Person Impersonation: Kyle's fate in this spinoff. The note, supposedly from Kyle, was actually from X, and intentional Schmuck Bait to sucker Tom into playing the game out of curiosity.
X:No one will ever notice what happened to him, not even his family. Why? Because I took his place.
- Don't Touch It, You Idiot!: Kyle's letter tells Tom not to play the Sonic game. No guesses as to what Tom does right after reading that...
- Eldritch Abomination: X himself is this. According to his official backstory, he was created in the gap between dimensions and had originally did not have an appearance resembling Sonic himself. He's omnipotent within his home world, to the point where he can make his world seem a lot like Sonic's at first glance just to give his victims a sense of false security. And the Sonic characters that X kills? Those are actually his previous victims, trapped in the bodies of Sonic characters and forced to be his "slaves" (all the while they're being killed in-"game" in very gruesome manners just to play with future victims before he steals their souls).
- Evil Laugh: X does it regularly. Tom comments that it sounds like that of Kefka. The playable version uses Kefka's laugh, naturally.
- Evil Twin: X to the real Sonic. According to backstory information, however, he didn't start out that way. He only adapted an appearance resembling Sonic because he's a huge fan of him.
- For the Evulz: All the things X does like trapping Sonic's best friend into hellish dimension for torture'em and/or kill'em are simply to satiate his sadist and depraved instinct.
- The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: Several hints of this are seen in the text screens, such as it asking "READY FOR ROUND 2, TOM?"
- Full-Name Ultimatum: In the sequel, when X cuts off his contact with Cole, Derek exclaims, "Goddamn you Sonic.exe!!!"
- Gory Discretion Shot: The game cuts to black when X lunges at Tails and Knuckles, followed by a high-pitched scream and a laugh.
- Guilt-Induced Nightmare: Tom is shown to be distraught after X kills Tails and Knuckles. After Knuckles's death, Tom decides to take a nap, and has a nightmare that he's in a dark room with only a light bulb above his head as he hears Tails and Knuckles calling out, "Help us..." and "Why did you give us to him?" He hears X laughing evilly and telling him that he's next, too.
- The Hero Dies: Both Tom (as revealed in the sequel) and Derek meet their fate by X.
- Hopeless Boss Fight: You get into one of these when playing as Knuckles. You can try to punch X, but he teleports away every time, and eventually Knuckles will just break down crying.
- Hope Spot: "There is a way to release ourselves. A spell to obtain our souls once more. But we must speak it - but when we speak - no sound. We are all deaf. So failure is inevitable."
- Immediate Self-Contradiction: In Sonic.exe 2, on October 24, Derek says that he was assigned a case on Halloween. No, we're not kidding.
11:22 am October 24th, 2011
Wow, pretty interesting way to start off a case on Halloween.
I started to think Sonic was actually trying to talk to me through the game... But I was too scared to think that.
- Invincible Minor Minion: When Sonic's world goes abnormal, every single enemy is invincible. Sonic just bounces off of them if he connects.
- Interface Screw: In Version 5, before the next Japanese text appears, the UI starts glitching out with "SCORE" and "RING" being mirrored and eventually the UI slowly disappears altogether.
- Jump Scare: The high-pitched scream that emits from X's victims. Also, the static and some of the images appear as such.
- In An Ordinary Sonic 1 ROM Hack, either getting a game over or even getting through all of the available zones will result in this as you're greeted with the "I am god" face from the games.
- Last Stand: The protagonist, along with a few other people in Anti-Sonic.dll.
- Luck-Based Mission: An Ordinary Sonic 1 ROM Hack as a whole. When a level begins, it takes 12 seconds and a half for the level to warp to X's world. After you escape once, the timing of subsequent warps is random. This can lead to unwinnable situations as levels are only beatable in their normal version (the ending turnstile is not present in the Dark World, but the screen will still lock you in the end zone if you approach its position while in X's world, leaving you with no way out. On the other hand, entering the goal area in the real level will knock X out and allow you to finish).
- The Most Dangerous Video Game: Quite literally made by a monster that doesn't belong in this world to steal men's souls and make them its slaves.
- Nightmare Face: But of course. At the end of Eggman's level, a hyper-realistic representation of him appears on-screen.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: X is impossible to kill or avoid, and Sonic will die instantly if X catches him. Your only means of survival against him is to smash open monitors to return Sonic back to the normal world.
- No Name Given:
- Nothing Is Scarier: Eggman's level takes place in a long, empty hallway that gradually dims as he descends each level. Considering what has already been seen by that point, Tom could only wonder what would happen to Eggman.
- Omnicidal Maniac: After you finished playing, your soul is ripped from your body, you get a number scratched on your chest, and your computer's hard drive is wiped of everything except the Sonic.exe file.
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: The Dark World is designed to turn you into this. Grabbing rings in it actually depletes your ring counter. This, combined with the invincible enemies, the checkpoints disappearing, and the ever looming threat of X trying to kill you, makes the gameplay a lot more challenging.
- Perspective Flip: Through the Eyes of the Characters, played through, well, the game's characters, X himself, and one of his unfortunate victims.
- Pop Culture Symbology: The entity manifesting itself as Sonic in-game is actually an Eldritch Abomination that has a dark cult of its own, specializing in distributing the game copies.
- Primal Fear: In the text version of Sally.exe, half of Amy's face is left with holes, triggering the reader's trypophobia.
- Puzzle Boss: The fights against Eggman's contraptions are turned into this. In the Dark World, Eggman is invincible, but hitting him four times in a row will make him drop a monitor, which will allow Sonic to return to the normal world and dish out damage on Eggman while he has time. Defeating Eggman also means X will not try to get you before you move on to the Egg Prison capsule.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning:
- The first sign that something is horribly wrong with this version of Sonic.
- This is also true of the Badniks/Eggman/Robotnik in An Ordinary Sonic ROM Hack. Whenever you enter X's world, all the enemies and Eggman have their eyes replaced with dark eyes and red pupils (think Robotnik's eyes in non-Japan 90's media), and they are invincible in this realm.
- Schmuck Bait: Tom is advised by Kyle's letter not to play the hacked game.Guess what Tom does.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Tails and Knuckles after X catches up to them.
- Sensory Abuse:
- In Hill Act 1, when you first run into X there's a static noise that starts layering on itself, becoming louder and louder.
- And don't forget that bloodcurdling scream.
- Slasher Smile: You think?
- Songs in the Key of Panic: Every time X shows up to close in on Sonic, the drowning music plays to warn you how much time is left to smash a monitor and evade him.
- Skewed Priorities: Tom is more worried about fictional video game characters being murdered than the fact that Kyle may have died trying to save him.
- Survival Horror: The romhack turns the original Sonic game into this. Sonic has no control over when he gets thrown into the Dark World. His only means of escape is smashing open certain monitors, but that's only a temporary fix. And in the Dark World, both enemies and Eggman are invincible and after just seconds of play, the timer starts counting down and X starts closing in on you, and it's absolutely impossible to avoid or fight him, and you die instantly if he catches you. The tone and art of the game also calls to mind a horror film.
- Too Dumb to Live: Tom in a nutshell. He is told not to play the game, but he does so anyway.
- Unwinnable by Design: The "games" X presents himself in are actually inescapable traps used to torture and mangle his victims. The control the player has over the characters is simply a façade X uses to torment the player along with the characters.
- Would Hurt a Child: X kills Tails. Subverted if you know via X's official backstory that they're actually X's previous victims trapped in a body resembling Tails'.
- Xtremely Kool Letterz: The demon known as "Sonic.exe" also goes simply by "X".
- Yank the Dog's Chain: The ending to Version 5, considering the game ends before you even get to see Sonic and X start fighting.
- You Bastard!:
- As Tom plays the game, Tails, Knuckles, and even Eggman ultimately fall prey to X. Following Knuckles' demise, Tom receives a message that tells him "So Many Souls to Play With, So Little Time...Would You Agree?" Tom then comes to the conclusion that he has sent these characters to their doom, just as Kyle has when he played it. When you get down to it, the game is deliberately designed as such.
- And in Sally.exe, Cream, Amy, and Sally also meet their end at his hands.
- In the playable video game version where the player cannot keep them from dying either.
- The narrator in the spinoff Anti-Sonic.dll blames Sonic fans (and to some extent the reader) for writing X into existence with their fanwork (e.g. fanart or fanfics).
- Even worse, in the sequel, it's revealed that the Sonic characters who died are the representations of human souls who became X's slaves.
You will also be interested:
- Ubbe lothbrok
- Adultsearch houston
- Home depot rods for curtains
- Bristol myers squibb manager salary
- Meyer yamaha
- 2000 explorer fuse box diagram
- 96 inch long vertical blinds
- Roku 4 tv
Then another. The maniac starts to moan. Some time passes in this way. Then Maniac stopped the girl.