Come and play, for the night is bright and you can sleep when you're dead.
Free Company Name «Company Tag»
Order of the Twin Adder
|Weekly Rank:342 (previous week)|
|Monthly Rank:494 (previous month)|
* Overall free company standings on your World.
Plot 51, 23 Ward, Mist (Small)
Threads asking for help are very hit or miss in terms of reception. Many with 0 votes, some with a few.
Threads sucking Yoshida and the team's balls get anywhere from 200 to 1k+ votes and comments.
Threads saying how FFXIV changed your life and healed your depression and ressurrected your dead puppy and restored your town's economy will also get a lot of love.
Threads where someone gives their impressions of the game so far get 0 or negative votes if they're not entirely positive impressions.
Threads or posts expressing discontentment with staff decisions are downvoted, unless it's discontent with roleplay, glamour, housing or matters concerning specifically popular cute playable races.
Threads that have WoW in the title and are describing XIV as superior get 200+ votes.
Because the subreddit is the temple of Yoshi-P worshipping, another sub, called xivdiscussion, was created so it could be more neutral and people wouldn't be prosecuted for not thinking XIV is perfect.
...but because it's still Reddit, and it got too many people in it, the echo-chamber eventually stabilished itself, and xivdiscussion is now just the bizarro version of xiv. Which is why the april 1st joke there was a topic saying it'd be rebranded "xivb****ing".
And make no mistake, even if you're also there with the purpose to freely discuss things xiv, including dislikes, if your opinion happens to go against what they consider to be the consensus, you're not only downvoted, but you're downvoted and insulted, and the person insulting you gets upvotes. So in that regard it manages to be worse than xiv.
gamefaqs is a cesspool of toxicity for any boards that get more than 5 regulars. But reddit is and will always be a community made of echo-chambers for the kinds of people who aren't there to actually discuss anything. They just want their points of views validated by other people who agree with them.
For more information please reread.
1) Directly involve FFXIV. General Final Fantasy content (non-FFXIV chocobos, other FF artwork) should be posted to /r/FinalFantasy, PC builds to /r/buildapc, computer issues to /r/techsupport, laptop shopping to /r/SuggestALaptop, non-FFXIV software support to the vendor's support website, and so on. If you're linking to an image/video/etc that is not FFXIV, it will be removed.
2) Mark all spoilers. Never post spoilers in a title. If a post contains spoiler text or links to spoilers, then it must be marked as a spoiler with the "Spoiler" button and with "Spoiler" flair (tag). If you're unsure if something is a spoiler, mark it just to be safe. Comment spoiler formatting is as follows:
Example: [Lightning is](#s "in the game") = Lightning is
3) Recognize the FFXIV User Agreement. Examples of prohibited posts are those that: encourage botting, discuss how to exploit the game, show use of unethical 3rd party tools (telehacks, bots), invite Gil selling/buying, or promote server emulation. Screenshots of RMT messages are also prohibited. Other content that breaches the User Agreement will be handled on an individual basis.
4) Be civil and respectful. Toxicity, hate speech, harassment, personal attacks, etc. are not tolerated. Certain events (e.g. frequent server outages) may cause frustration, but this should not cause bigotry, racism, harassment, general spam, etc. This includes no backseat moderating; instead, report rule violations directly to mods.
5) Submit the original source link. When posting a link submission (e.g. FFXIV news, patch notes, interviews) use the original URL. Don't submit a URL shortener, article summary, or blogspam. However, if the original source is in Japanese, an English translation may be posted.
6) Search before posting. Avoid duplicate posts! This applies to any types of content: server status, maintenance posts, patch notes, etc. For example, any duplicate posts regarding a new Lodestone announcement will be removed.
7) Witch-hunt or name shame. Similar to the reddit.com rules, never share other players' names or information (especially for negative purposes), including real-life names, in-game names, or FC/LS names. If they have done something horrible to you, we suggest that you talk to the GMs via an in-game help ticket. Actions could be misunderstood or falsely accused, and we do not want to facilitate potential unwarranted backlash. As with many MMO subreddits, all names in screenshots must be unreadable (blurry but barely-readable names are not allowed).
8) Post memes, image macros, rage comics, or other similar content. Webcomics, fanart, and screenshots are welcome; memes, image macros and rage comics are prohibited.
9) Sell or trade accounts/keys. There are appropriate subreddits for this, such as /r/GameTrade. We do not enforce trades, and scams are always a possibility. Additionally, trading accounts is is a specific violation of the FFXIV Terms of Service. Game code (not account) giveaways are acceptable.
10) Post referral/affiliate links or excessive self-promotion. These are not allowed; you must post the URL without an affiliate/referral tag. Self-promotion must follow these reddit guidelines which includes ad-based Youtube channels or Twitch streams. As a rule of thumb, 10% or less of a user's content should be self-promotional content.
11) Ask server/transfer questions outside the Megathread. Whether asking about a server (population, community, etc.) or asking where to transfer, consider the daily Q&A Megathread (which is almost always stickied), or the weekly side-threads involving this topic. You can also try asking on the official forums.
12) Post advertising for Free Companies, Linkshells, or Recruit-a-Friend codes. Linkshell and Free Company posts (both "recruiting for" and "looking to join") do not belong on the main subreddit; instead use /r/FFXIVrecruitment or the official forums. Refer -a-friend posts should be posted to an appropriate subreddit; /r/ffxivraf was created for this purpose.
Mistaken. There was no Yankee. I laid out my things, made a fresh bed, and there I sat with the girls and, like, there was basically a conversation about how who spent the winter. Holidays and holidays. They chatted merrily.
Our union lasted three years without a couple of months. But it was not the fault of that, or the realization that we both really needed a marriage for a. Fic.
Lena stood in the doorway with absolutely nothing. Toothbrush in hand, toothpaste at the corners of the mouth, tousled hair. I got dressed and headed to the bathroom. Lena finished her water treatments, opened the door and shuddered when she saw me.
- Creepypasta oc
- Blue potato bush home depot
- Riot symbiote
- Ascendancy poe
- Ford 8n ignition switch wiring
- Pasco clerk
- Shiny kyogre
- How to rent on zillow
- Frost dk
- Craigslist sites
- Serenity synonym
Mother was not happy, to put it mildly and said that tomorrow, when she comes home from work, Marsala, Marsala - why so, she could not say. Maybe because of the color of the lipstick or nail polish. She did not know. She is. Isn't it all the same now, what was before, and what was the name before.