Report this post
Five Nights At Freddy's
Nightmare Mangle is a secret nightmare animatronic and an antagonist of Five Nights at Freddy's 4. It is one of the few new nightmare animatronics introduced in the Halloween Edition, alongside Nightmare Balloon Boy and Nightmarionne. It is the nightmarish counterpart of Mangle. Nightmare Mangle is responsible for replacing Nightmare Foxy in the Halloween Edition, and thus almost shares the same behavior.
It is also one of the non-canon nightmare animatronics released in the Halloween update, along with Nightmarionne, and the reskin variants, Jack-O-Bonnie, and Jack-O-Chica.
Out of all the nightmare animatronics, Nightmare Mangle appears to be in the most disrepair. Overall, it appears to resemble the original Mangle, except for its endoskeleton parts, which are exposed more than any other nightmare animatronics. It possesses all of the original parts from the original Mangle, such as the plastic head, endoskeleton head, and various mechanical parts, but appears far more sinister and twisted, though not as much as Nightmare Balloon Boy. Its head shape looks similar to Nightmare Foxy's with added red cheeks and lipstick, while the second endoskeleton head closely resembles a skull. Its eye-sockets are pink-colored as well. Nightmare Mangle also has three endoskeleton legs, unlike the original Mangle, which had two endoskeleton legs and one endoskeleton arm that acts as a leg.
Nightmare Mangle behaves almost exactly like its counterpart, Nightmare Foxy. It is first introduced on Night 2. It will try to enter the Bedroom from either hall, despite it not appearing within the hall. If it succeeds in doing so, it will then enter the Closet. Like Nightmare Foxy, at this point, if the player fails to check the Closet frequently enough, then Nightmare Mangle will come out and attack the player. While Nightmare Mangle is in the closet, static noise will play, making surviving far harder as it drowns out most audio cues.
Nightmare Mangle appears in the closet in five phases with each one meaning Nightmare Mangle is closer to attacking the player.
1) Initially, only a Mangle plushie will be found sitting in the Closet. The player can then quickly proceed to exit the Closet without any worry.
2) Nightmare Mangle has transformed into its nightmarish incarnation and is standing upright, with only its right hand and one of its legs visible. It is still safe to leave it and check another location.
3) Nightmare Mangle is now in a crouching position, its whole head exposed for the player to see. Unless Nightmare Freddy's tiny counterparts or anything else prove to be a bigger threat, the player should now hold the Closet doors shut on Nightmare Mangle.
4) Nightmare Mangle's head is now visible over its foot, its glaring orange eyes staring at the player and its heavily toothed mouth gaping open. The first time the player checks Nightmare Mangle while it's in this phase in the night, it will snap at the player's face with an angry growl. This gives the player the message to immediately close the Closet doors, or else they'll be attacked by Nightmare Mangle the next time they move elsewhere.
5) If the player is facing the Bed or walks back towards the center of the Bedroom from either the Closet or the Doors while Nightmare Mangle is in its crouched position, then Nightmare Mangle will eventually forcefully turn the player around (if they are facing the Bed) and jump at the player, its jaw snapping at the player ferociously and screaming, ending the game and sending the player back to the title screen.
Nightmare Mangle creates the same static noise as the original Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
Unlike the original Mangle, Nightmare Mangle has an active left eye instead of the usual right one.
The extra head possesses the right eye instead of the left, unlike the original Mangle's extra head.
Mangle is the only 'toy' animatronic counterpart (Foxy's toy counterpart) to receive a nightmare counterpart.
The same can be said about Phantom Mangle being the only phantom toy counterpart.
Nightmare Mangle may be the only antagonist to not have just two legs, if Phantom Freddy has only two legs, as he is speculated to have only one leg.
Nightmare Mangle is also the only antagonist in the series to have more than just two legs.
Upon examination of the Mangle plush in the Closet, it appears to be a simple recolor of the original Foxy's plush.
Out of the three nightmare animatronics introduced in the Halloween Update, Nightmare Mangle is in the most disrepair.
Nightmare Mangle's final frame to come out of the Closet appears identical to Nightmare Foxy's jumpscare in the Closet, the only differences being that it's played with Nightmare Mangle instead of Nightmare Foxy, and it appears sped-up as well.
Nightmare Mangle is the only Mangle counterpart whose body is clearly and fully shown, as seen only in the Extra menu.
Unlike Nightmare Foxy, Nightmare Mangle is never seen down the hallways when the player shines the Flashlight. It is unknown why this is.
During its jumpscare, Nightmare Mangle's head is the only part of its body that moves; the rest of it is stiff.
Nightmare Mangle, Nightmarionne and Nightmare Balloon Boy are the only animatronic counterparts that are not reskins of their original forms.
Though Nightmare Mangle is seen hanging in its teaser above the text "COME HANG OUT", it is never seen doing so at all in-game.
In fact, Nightmare Mangle is the only one of Mangle's counterparts to not hang from the ceiling in-game.
Nightmare Mangle is the only nightmare animatronic in the game to show more of the amount of endoskeleton an animatronic has.
Nightmare Mangle, like Nightmare Foxy, is able to fully close its mouth, this also applies to Nightmare Chica, Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Bonnie, Plushtrap and Nightmare Balloon Boy.
Nightmare Mangle, the Protagonists, and Golden Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's 2 are the only characters across the games to not be included in FNaF World so far.
In its teaser, wires can be seen hanging from Nightmare Mangle's body, although they are not seen in-game.
It seems that when Nightmare Mangle does its jumpscare from the Closet, its left eye is spinning, similar to Phantom Freddy from the third game and Nightmare Freddy while attacking the player from the Bedroom.
Unknown (referred to as male and female)
Yellow, Black (Endo)
Take Apart and Put Back Together Attraction
Mangle (sometimes referred to as The Mangle by Phone Guy or Toy Foxy by fans) is one of the new animatronics and one of the antagonists in the game Five Nights at Freddy's 2. It is the redesigned version of Foxy.
Compared to the original Foxy, Mangle's nose has been reduced in size. The eyepatch and hook that contributed to the original Foxy's pirate theme have both been removed. Like Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, and Toy Freddy, Mangle bears a resemblance to a ventriloquist dummy.
Mangle has rosy red cheeks, which are hard to notice from the teaser image, as well as lipstick haphazardly dotted on its elongated snout. It also has pink eyelids and long eyelashes. Its teeth are also smaller, but its endoskeleton's teeth are also visible. A pink bow tie is also attached to its bent chassis, and its eyes also appear to be more realistic in design than the others. It also has a second head that seems completely endoskeleton in design, which bears Mangle's left eye on it. If looked at closely, it can be seen that Mangle has pink nail polish on its feet.
Mangle is clearly in a disfigured and mutilated state, it seems, completely to the point of mechanical mutilation. Mangle also does not seem to have a suit at all, it being almost entirely an endoskeleton, except for its head, both of its hands, and one of its feet, which remain attached to its endoskeleton. Mangle's head is white and has pale red accents on its inner ear, snout, and around its eyes. Its right eye is still attached to its costumed head, unlike its left eye, which is still attached to its endoskeleton head. It appears to be the only toy animatronic in a worse state than their old cloth-like counterparts.
Its costume head also appears to be dislocated from the endoskeleton's head, which can be seen attached to a neck-like limb near it. Mangle appears to have no endoskeleton torso, and it appears to be almost entirely made out of endoskeleton limbs. Wires hang from multiple parts of its body. There are also three eyes of its multiple-endoskeleton-like body to be seen when Mangle is in the Kid's Cove.
The cause for Mangle's severely mutilated state, as noted by Phone Guy on Night 3 is due to the exposure to toddlers, who would constantly rip it apart, piece by piece, forcing the staff to reassemble it after every shift. Eventually, the staff decided that Toy Foxy would become a 'take apart and put together attraction' for the younger kids to mess around with. The result of this has since caused Toy Foxy to be dubbed by the staff as "The Mangle".
Mangle begins the night in a corner at Kid's Cove, in a contorted heap of machinery. Once activated, it will mainly travel the pizzeria via the ceiling. However, in some rooms, it may be seen traveling via either wall or floor, almost appearing to spectate the area. It travels through the Prize Corner, Game Area, Main Hall, the hallway outside The Office, then Party Room 1, and then Party Room 2, before finally crawling through the Right Air Vent to reach The Office.
Mangle does not try to enter The Office from the hallway. It frequently appears in the same room with other animatronics. When it moves in or out of a room that is monitored by the cameras, a static feed will occur. Mangle will generally only enter The Office when another animatronic is currently in there, thus making both the animatronic in The Office and Mangle easier to fend off.
Mangle is a fairly active animatronic, as it can leave Kid's Cove as early as 12 AM on Night 2 and arrive at the hallway within the hour. It is not important to watch it, as its radio frequency sounds can be heard when it is in the vent (this is not heard in the mobile version, so it is vital to keep an eye on it in the mobile). Once Mangle is spotted in the Right Air Vent's blind spot, the player must put on the Freddy Fazbear Head to ward it off. If the player brings up and then lowers the Monitor before putting the head on, Mangle will appear on the ceiling in the night guard's office. Unlike other animatronics, Mangle cannot be repelled by the Freddy Fazbear Head in this position, no matter how fast the player's reaction time is.
At this point, Mangle may randomly attack after the Monitor is pulled up and down, where its head swings down from the ceiling towards the night guard's face, seemingly intending to bite them. It appears it cannot be made to leave once inside The Office, besides waiting until 6 AM, which makes surviving the night nearly impossible; bringing up the Monitor will trigger Mangle's attack once lowered again, but the player will need to use it to wind the Music Box, lest The Puppet come after them. On early nights, however, Mangle may not attack when the Monitor is raised.
However, if the player does put on the head when Mangle is in the Right Air Vent, then it will exit the vent and return to the Main Hall, and its cycle will repeat from there.
Whenever the player sees Mangle, it will make a distorted, garbled sound, akin to radio static. The sound is actually possibly an amateur radio band, with a military-encoded RTTY-75W (Radio Teletype 75 baud WIDE) transmission. In the middle, there is what sounds like a demonic voice, but it is actually only mistuned SSB (Single Side Band) voice. Contrary to popular belief, RTTY is not morse code, the voices do not have a meaning, and RTTY is not SSTV either. The sound is only for aesthetic purposes - hard to decode, but only there for environmental purposes.
From the Custom Night, night modes where Mangle is active are listed as follows:
- New & Shiny
- Ladies Night
- Foxy Foxy
- Cupcake Challenge
- Fazbear Fever
- Golden Freddy
- Mangle is the only toy animatronic to be withered and destroyed.
- Mangle is one of Kellen Goff's (the voice actor of Funtime Freddy) favorite animatronics from the series. The other being Ennard.
- A close look at the drawings in the trailer and in Kid's Cove depict Mangle being torn apart by young children.
- Despite its feminine appearance and being referred to as a "he" by the Phone Guy, Mangle's real gender is never revealed throughout the franchise.
- Mangle is the one of only two toy animatronics that have endoskeleton teeth visible, the other being Toy Chica.
- Whenever Mangle appears, there is a loud radio-interference sound, likely due to Mangle being extremely damaged, including its voice-box. The sound is absent in the mobile version, and is also absent when Mangle is outside The Office in the hallway.
- Out of all of the animatronics, Mangle seems to be in the worst state of disrepair - to the extent that it is a nearly costume-less endoskeleton.
- Mangle may have two endoskeleton heads, if not two full endoskeletons. Upon close view of the suit head, the secondary pair of teeth and white pupils of a typical endoskeleton are visible, but another endoskeleton head that is exposed can be seen alongside it, sporting Mangle's missing left eye.
- While Mangle is referred to as "he" by the Phone Guy, one of the Custom Night Challenges, titled "Ladies Night," includes Toy Chica, Chica, and Mangle. However, the term "Ladies Night" is used to refer to a night when special discounts are available to women, not when men are absent. It is also possible that Scott Cawthon added Mangle to the challenge for balance. The fact that Foxy is present in the "Double Trouble" challenge also makes this possible. As such, Mangle's "true gender" remains disputed.
- There is a common hypothesis that Mangle may have caused The Bite of '87.
- One factor supporting this theory is Mangle's attack animation. Like Foxy, Mangle attacks by lunging at the night guard's forehead, where the frontal lobe is located. Most of the other animatronics simply scream in the night guard's face, popping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Another factor that also supports this is that Mangle was the only active animatronic of the three most likely suspects when The Bite of '87 apparently took place; Foxy and Freddy Fazbear, the other two prime candidates, were put away in Parts/Service at the time.
- Despite the presumed reveal of the Bite in Five Nights at Freddy's 4, several easter eggs in both that game and Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location seem to support the possibility of the incident from Five Nights at Freddy's 4 not being the Bite of '87, but instead the Bite of '83.
- Despite being in a complete state of disrepair, Mangle is still apparently capable of supporting itself enough, to the point where it is able to cling to ceilings and walls, and lunge.
- Mangle is one of the two animatronics to be seen in its starting location on the Custom Night, the other one being Balloon Boy.
- In-game files show that many of Mangle's appearances in rooms other than Kid's Cove, the Right Air Vent, and The Office's entrance involve overlaying a transparent image of it over the image used for the camera feed. This means it can show up in any room regardless of what animatronic is already there.
- As a result, Mangle is the only animatronic in the game who makes at least one appearance with every other animatronic.
- Unlike Foxy, Mangle has costume parts on its feet.
- Adding to this, Mangle also has costume parts on its hands.
Clench your teeth, but you can't go to me now, my mother will be angry if she finds out that I'm in the next room. You feel that a pleasant wave begins to roll over you again. In your head the thought that soon you will not need to hide groans and. Euphoria.
Mangles what color eyes are
Just got tired of walking with long hair, so I made myself two ponytails on the sides. The master was sitting in his armchair and watching something on his screen, waiting for his cup of tea. The nineteenth just brought it, this action gradually turned into a ritual, almost every meeting she puts the cup on the.
The wrinkle ran between the eyebrows and immediately disappeared. He She could not stand such men. A brutal male who, as they say, "fucks everything that moves, and if he does not move, he moves and also fucks!" He. Loves only his beloved, and considers all women to be whores, differing only in the degree of accessibility. Andrei, her work colleague, was just that.
You will also like:
- Shooters express concealed carry class
- Minecraft savanna
- Ryobi vacuum
- M4 wallpaper
- Raquel cordova
- Garage sale finder murfreesboro tn
- Limoges tea set
- Sophi apartments
The pungent smell of an unwashed penis did not stop me, and I covered the big head with my lips. The man groaned in pleasure and pushed his cock deep into my throat. I almost choked, but began to suck The telegram from Arston took me by surprise. At that time, I was just basking in the sun on the southern slopes of the Moro River, not far from the coast of Biscuit Bay, drinking a.