Edit any PDF no matter which software it was created in!
pdfFiller, by airSlate, tops the list of best document editing apps used to write and edit PDF forms or templates using an iOS-based device. Get a free trial for 7 days.
“pdfFiller does more than just bring a few new editing tricks to PDFs. Actually, this PDF app can add extra depth to the way we interact with these popular files.” — CultOfMac.com
“The app is easy to use, lets you organize files into folders, and connects to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive.” — MakeUseOf.com
Meet pdfFiller to both edit and fill PDF forms:
• Search for and complete pre-built templates.
• Create customized fillable forms.
• Type and modify text anywhere on the page.
• Insert, resize and move images.
• Eliminate typos with a spelling check.
• Convert formats and reorganize pages.
*Take your feature-rich PDF editor to go*
• Continue editing PDFs even out of the office.
• Use cloud access to your Box, Google Drive, and DropBox storages.
• Connect with the printer via WI-FI and print out directly.
eSign PDF and file instantly:
• Draw your eSignature on your smartphone’s screen.
• Use the direct SendToSign feature to request signing.
• Collect in-person or multiple users' signatures.
• Email and send docs via USPS or Fax.
• Deliver documents via SMS.
Enjoy quick file access:
• Store documents securely in one place.
• Easily search for files in your pdfFiller account synchronized for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
• Open templates in the PDF editor with one click.
• Upload PDFs from your email, internal or cloud storage.
• Digitize paper copies without retyping.
pdfFiller is a very intuitive and convenient application with an impressive number of features. Most of the edit PDF actions can be done in seconds, even if you are using it for the first time.
Get a free trial! Explore all of pdfFiller's beneficial features for your iOS device and choose the paid plan that suits you best. No matter what you choose, you can upgrade anytime.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Your feedback is important to us, so please email [email protected]
This update includes performance and stability improvements.
Our team at pdfFiller continuously works on improving the app functionality to deliver outstanding PDF editing experience. We suggest turning on automatic updates on devices running the pdfFiller app.
Questions? We’re here to help: www.pdf.ac
Ratings and Reviews
Works okay, but needs some updates.
- Once clicked off, does not allow you to re-click on areas you’ve erased to remove or move accidents.
- Autosaves even if you don’t want it to, so if you make a mistake you can’t fix (like the eraser), you can’t just go back. You have to completely start over.
- No undo button at all.
This combination of issues almost screwed me over on a page I was editing. Thankfully I had a backup that was mostly-finished before the mistake, but still made me waste a lot of time. Also:
- There’s no way to erase a large section, and you can’t edit the width/length of photos or erased squares. It has dots on the corners that you would think would let you do so, but they don’t work.
- The calibration is whacky, and sometimes clicking in one area results in you clicking somewhere else.
- Can’t edit the background color of words.
- Really needs some adjusting on clicking to move around the page versus clicking on text/photos.
-Hopefully lastly (I’m sorry 😂), it always goes back to the “Text” tab instead of staying on whatever you’re using, which is a bit annoying.
Loved this app - But the developer pulled a Shkreli
Update Update - They lied to me. They turned off the features again 30 days later. They claimed they had no record of my conversation and would not be grandfathering me in. It is a serious bait and switch. I’m an occasional user and if their pricing structure made any sense, I might even subscribe, but it’s ridiculously expensive and the updates are usually downgrades. They took a great app and completely screwed it up.
Update - after speaking with their responsive support staff, they agreed to let me keep the features without the need of a subscription. I appreciate that they honored the original agreement and grandfathered me in. As I said in the original review, this is a great tool. One more step towards paperless!
Original Review - This is a very comprehensive and integrated pdf editing tool. I have used it for over a year and it was my go-to for anything pdf related. I paid a flat fee when I purchased the app and thought it was a good value. With the last update the developer implemented a tiered subscription format ranging from $72/yr to $180/yr. WAY OVERPRICED...imo. In addition, I no longer had access to any of my features. I’ll just write off the flat fee I paid and move on to other, more reasonably priced apps. It’s really too bad, because I loved this platform.
Greetings! We understand your concern and your feedback is really important for us to make your user experience as much sufficient as it should be. From our side we want to apologize for the inconveniences that you have faced. We would also appreciate it if you provided more details about your negative experience with PDFfiller in direct message to [email protected] Thank you for your patience and understanding. Looking forward for a chance to improve your experience with PDFfiller service.
This app did work great, not sure what happened
This app was great when I downloaded it 6 months ago, I started a new program in school and just needed as easy to use for taking notes in class on the I-pad I bought for school. Like I said at first (the first 5 months or so) it worked great exactly what I needed. Then a few weeks ago some of the notes I would take on lectures started getting erased where I put them and getting moved to the first slide of the presentation. This was not a big deal and I thought it was just a small glitch until this week. I had a presentation with 100 slides and took notes on most slides. Then I open the app today and all the notes are covering the first slide not a single note was left anywhere else in the entire presentation and I have no way to make sense of any of the notes or know what they meant. I might fail my exam now because of this. Very disappointed in app that did work very very well when I downloaded it! Not sure what kind of “updates” were made but it really ruined my studying.
Thank you for giving us feedback. We are terribly sorry that you faced mentioned issues and we are fixing them at this moment. In case if you will face these or other issues again, please, address your complaints through direct message to our support team at [email protected] We would be really glad to solve all your issues.
Looking forward to a chance to improve your impression of our service!
Plus annual plan
Basic annual plan
Basic monthly plan
Plus monthly plan
Premium annual plan
Premium monthly plan
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- airSlate, Inc.
- 109.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © airSlate, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Plus Annual$119.99
- Basic Annual$95.99
- Basic Monthly$19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
More By This Developer
You Might Also Like
- Use DottedSign to complete your work, including NDAs, sales contracts, lease agreements, permission slips, financial agreements, and more. Just import your document, sign or request signatures, and send. Simplifying your work process is easy as one, two, three!
- Master PDF Editor is complete solution for editing PDF and XPS files. You can insert, edit, remove, copy, add images or graphics. Export, import, remove and change page layouts.
- Adobe Fill & Sign lets you fill, sign, and send any form fast. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet. Then e-sign and send. No printing or faxing needed. HOW IT WORKS:
- With PDFill you can create, fill, delete and submit PDF form fields; insert new formatted text, check, image, hyperlink, whiteout, highlight, drawing, comment and annotation anywhere in the document; save, print or email the filled and password-protected PDF; save and resume...
- In our vision digital signatures are no longer an expensive and difficult 'high end' product, but actually an easy to use 'commodity' accessible for everyone. Our platform enables you and your network to get documents signed.
- FileCenter is easy-to-install, easy-to-use paperless office software which helps home and professional users scan, archive, organize, and find computer files. FileCenter is filled with time-saving features, giving you a complete solution within a single, simple interface.
- DocHub streamlines document signing, distribution and form completion. FEATURES: Online PDF Editor - Type, draw, manage pages, and more. Document Signing - Sign PDFs and get PDFs signed. Legally binding eSignatures made easy.
- SimPDF lets you edit PDF documents like a word document. Never before editing a PDF had been so easy!.
- PDFescape is your free, online PDF reader, editor, form filler, & form designer. Without required downloads or installations! Without watermarks! Without required registration!
- HelloSign provides an easy-to-use solution for companies to send documents for signature online, track the progress of requests, and get documents signed directly from their device in a safer and faster way than pen and paper.
Showing 10 of 27 alternatives
pdfFiller: Edit, Sign and Fill PDF
:: We stand ready to help get through the consequences of Hurricane Ida. Install pdfFiller and find tax relief forms. Free for 7 days. ::
Easily edit, share and sign PDFs with your Android phone or tablet. Complete tax forms, submit contracts and job applications quicker than ever before.
With our PDF editor, you are always in control of your workflow. pdfFiller for Android brings the process of creating and editing PDF documents to the next level.
Find all the necessary document management tools you need in one place:
✓ Upload PDF files from your device’s storage.
✓ Import files from email or online location via direct URL.
✓ Choose from a selection of more than 10 million fillable templates from the pdfFiller document library.
✓ Organize and categorize your docs by placing them in respective folders.
✓ Reduce doc sizes.
✓ Add an extra layer of security by using two step verification.
✓ Save all your documents in unlimited cloud storage.
pdfFiller is a powerful yet simple online PDF editor. Some key functions include:
✓ Add text blocks and type anywhere on a doc.
✓ Erase text, images or any other objects on a page.
✓ Highlight text, change color, font size and alignment.
✓ Add fillable fields, drop-down lists and menus.
✓ Draw on PDFs.
✓ Import images in JPEG, PNG and GIF format. Upload them from your device’s gallery or capture them with your camera.
✓ Use the online photo manager to store pictures and reuse them anytime.
✓ Import and delete pages.
✓ Rotate pages.
✓ Undo edits and restore the original document.
Sign PDFs online in just a few taps with PDF Editor:
✓ Use your device’s touchscreen to create a unique legally-binding electronic signature.
✓ Upload a scanned image and add an electronic signature to your doc.
✓ Send documents to be signed by other users via SendToSign.
✓ Review signature request history whenever needed.
✓ Save every electronic signature you draw or upload for later use.
Easily share files as well as invite and authorize your business partners to collaborate on a document:
✓ Use the LinkToFill tool and make any document publicly visible or accessible to specific users by providing them with a link or QR code.
✓ Share documents via email or SMS.
✓ Instantly fax any file to any number in the U.S.
Edit PDF files more productively and meet important deadlines. Access your files in seconds from anywhere, anytime, even while on the go. Since all files are processed online, the app takes up little to no storage space, preserving your device’s memory resources. All you need to start using the PDF editor is an active internet connection. Try it now and explore more possibilities for your business with the number one digital workflow solution.
*Get 7 days of pdfFiller free!
*New accounts only
Your feedback is important to us, so please email [email protected]
Having previously dressed in women's underwear (stockings, bra, bustier), putting on red ankle boots on my legs, applying proper makeup to my face. Putting on a wig, I put on a jacket, and, having tuned in the right mood, prepared to go out. I was so excited that I didn't care if anyone noticed me. In what manner I went out into the street, you can see in the pictures.
It is a pity that there was no one in the yard (from my friends) to take a picture of me.
"Leng, you are an infection" - I thought to myself and went into the apartment. The corridor, however, like all the other rooms, was a damn strange and at the same time inspiring mess. Lenga jumped over a pile of some piled-up things and said: Come into the hall and sit on the sofa, I'll come right now Of course, not a question - I answered.
Sprawled out in a computer chair, almost naked, in only blue panties, she had a slip, Anyuta fervently communicated on a social network with her own. Mother, posing as a certain Svetlana L from Norilsk. That allowed her to openly flirt and conduct intimate correspondence with her mother, becoming her virtual girlfriend.
Once the truth, Marina offered to contact via video chat, which would threaten Anna with exposure. But the girl managed to skillfully evade, citing a technical impossibility.
You will also like:
- Pubg emoji
- Minecraft nether
- 843 lexington avenue
- Flask caching
- Anniversery invitations
- Tutu and tiara party ideas
- Uncle funky daughter
I hear a light rustle of matter. The woman must be adjusting the blanket. Deciding to check the guess, he glanced at the bottom shelf.