Love is the best medicine, but even your Our Generation dolls need the right tools to help them recover. Give them all the essentials for good health with the Our Generation Heals on Wheels Wheelchair Set.
You can consult with the doctor and check out your doll’s injuries on the x-rays to see just what is wrong. The wheels on the doll-sized wheelchair really turn, so your doll’s caregivers can easily push the chair around. Broken legs are not much fun, but with the leg cast, crutches, bandages, and other medical accessories, your doll will be well taken care of. No matter what their condition is, the Heals on Wheels set will bring extra smiles and giggles to all of your doll patients and help get them rolling towards recovery. Doll is not included.
The amazing Our Generation dolls all have their own personality. All Our Generation dolls are 45 cm high, so all clothes and accessories are compatible with all dolls. Our Generation products are made of materials that have been carefully chosen. Additionally, all the materials used to package your Our Generation product is eco-friendly. Our Generation products are made to be strong and sturdy allowing them to be collected and saved. You can recycle your dolls and outfits you no longer want by passing them to a friend or donating them to a charity store.
Caring for your doll:
For doll faces and bodies, simply wash the surface gently until clean with a wet, soapy cloth, and then air dry at room temperature. For clothing and accessories, spot clean with cold water and a mild soap, and then air dry. Do no put any Our Generation doll, clothing, or accessory in the washing machine, dryer or near any direct heat source.
And the hair:
- Divide doll’s hair into small sections and gently brush them one at a time. Make sure to brush out the tangles starting from the bottom of the hair and then moving up.
- Mist doll’s hair lightly with water from a spray bottle if you are having a hard time detangling it.
- If doll has wavy hair, be very gentle when brushing the ends, as this will help preserve the curls.
- For tight curls, finger style the doll’s hair. Separate a small section of the hair and work your fingers through it, twirling as you go.
- For braided styles, tightly braiding the doll’s hair while damp will help control frizzy ends.
- Avoid using styling products like gel or mousse, as this may damage the doll’s hair.
- Avoid using a blow dryer, hot rollers, curling or straightening iron.
- Always keep doll’s hair away from extreme heat.
Our Generation : Wheelchair Medical Set
Wheelchair Medical Set by Our Generation will see your doll rolling towards recovery! This cool, OG Doll’s play wheelchair set is the perfect size for her Our Generation dolls and most other 18″ dolls (sold separately). The set includes a great selection of medical supplies; a wheelchair, an ice pack, a cast, a functional marker with a lid, a pair of crutches, a stethoscope, 2 X-Rays, a bandage and 2 sheets of plasters. Please note that any dolls or other accessories shown in the pictures are sold separately.
- Beautifully detailed, doll’s medical set
- Packed full of realistic medical supplies
- 12 pieces including a wheelchair, a pair of crutches, a cast and much more
- Dimensions : 43 x 38 x 12cms (the box)
- Recommended for children aged 3 years +
* Free shipping to UK Mainland addresses on orders over £40.
* Free shipping on all orders to addresses located in our free shipping areas.
* 95p - £2.95 delivery charge on UK Mainland orders under £40.
* UK Mainland Express delivery service available for orders of all values of £9.95.
Big Bears Toy Box work with a variety of reliable, trusted couriers including Royal Mail, DPD and Hermes. Standard delivery services typically take 3-5 working days. Express delivery takes 1-2 days.
We deliver to UK Offshore and International destinations. Please click here for more information.
We want you to be delighted with your items! If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you can return your item to us at your own cost within 30 days of purchase for a refund. If your item arrives faulty or damaged, please contact us. We will promptly replace the item or process a refund.
We partner Sagepay, Paypal and Amazon Payments to provide you with safe, secure and easy payment options. By working with these leading payment processing brands, we are ensuring that when you shop with us your information and card details are completely safe. You can shop confidently with Big Bears Toy Box knowing that your payment transactions are secure.
200 ratings Write a review
Excluding Shipping & Custom charges ( Shipping and custom charges will be calculated on checkout )
*All items will import from USA
This product is not Fulfilled by Ubuy and can take minimum 10 days in delivery. We might cancel the product from the order and refund you if any issue arise with the delivery of this product.
Note: Electronic products sold in US store operate on (110-120) volts, a step-down power converter is required for the smooth device function. It is mandatory to know the wattage of the device in order to choose the appropriate power converter. Recommended power converters Buy Now.
- Roll towards recovery with this wheelchair medical set for dolls.
- SUITABLE FOR: Children aged between 3 to 10 years old.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: 1 x wheelchair, 1 x ice pack, 1 x cast, 1 x functional maker with id, 1 x pair of crutches, 1 x stethoscope, 2 x x-rays, 1 x bandage and 2 x sheets of adhesive bands.
- WHY OUR GENERATION DOLLS: More than just your average doll, the OG dolls believe in making a difference in their world. They want to build a community of friends and help your little one to learn new hobbies and always do the best they can.
|Product Dimensions||43.18 x 11.43 x 38.1 inches (109.7 x 29 x 96.8 cm)|
|Item Weight||2.24 pounds (1.01 kg)|
|Item model number||BD37432|
|Manufacturer recommended age||36 months - 12 years|
|What is in the box||Our Generation Doll Medical... For more details, please check description/product details|
Our Generation Doll Medical Set with Wheelchair
Similar ProductsOur generation doll sets
Customer Questions & Answers
- No question and answer found
0 customers ratings
- 5 Star 0%
- 4 Star 0%
- 3 Star 0%
- 2 Star 0%
- 1 Star 0%
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
- No customer reviews found
Write Your Own Reviews
Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register
Buy nowAdd to favoritesRemove from favorites
Wheelchair and medical accessories for 18-inch dolls
Rolling towards recovery!
Love is the best medicine, but even dolls need the right tools to help them recover. Give them all the essentials for good health with the Our Generation Heals on Wheels Wheelchair Set for 18-inch dolls!
Because there has never been a generation of girls quite like us. We’re super-fast runners and treasure hunters, magicians and mathematicians. But most of all, we’re dreamers. We spend our waking hours raising funds to protect rain forests, teaching little sisters how to build tents out of blankets and tiptoeing down the stairs past bedtime for one last sip of water.
We girls sure know how to shine. This is our time. This is our story.
Fun Medical Accessories for 18-inch Dolls
Boo-boos get better faster with friends!
Consult with the doctor and check out your doll’s injuries on the x-rays to see just what is wrong. The wheels on the doll-sized wheelchair really turn, so your doll’s caregivers can easily push the chair around. Broken legs are not much fun, but with the leg cast, crutches, bandages, and other medical accessories, your doll will be well taken care of. No matter what their condition is, the Heals on Wheels set will bring extra smiles and giggles to all of your doll patients and help get them rolling towards recovery!
Related Products for a World of Play!
There are so many great Our Generation dolls, accessories, and outfits to choose from! You can create your very own world of imagination and play!
Have you met Meagann? Meagann is the doctor doll in the pictures of the Heals on Wheels set. She has always dreamed of becoming a doctor, and her dream has come true! Explore all of the Our Generation Professional dolls and discover all the super cool jobs that our dolls are exploring!
When boo-boos happen, the right tools and clothing can help your dolls recover! Dress them in the Booboo Kisses outfit which comes with extra bandages and a set of doll-sized crutches to help your dolls get around.
Nothing helps us feel better than a nice bowl of homemade soup! Use the Gourmet Kitchen Set to whip up a delicious and healthy snack for your dolls that will certainly help them feel a lot better!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 wheelchair
- 1 ice pack
- 1 cast
- 1 functional marker with lid
- 1 pair of crutches
- 1 stethoscope
- 2 x-rays
- 1 bandage
- 2 sheets of adhesive bands
- Dolls and outfits sold separately
- Wheelchair and Medical Accessories for 18-inch Dolls
- Includes doll wheelchair, leg cast, crutches, bandages, x-rays & more!
- Compatible with most 18-inch dolls including American Girl and Journey Girl
- Suggested for Age 3+ (small parts)
- No batteries required, fully assembled
- The dolls pictured are Noa and Meagann
- Dolls and salon chair sold separately
All About the Heals on Wheels Medical Set
Medical set generation wheelchair our
Caring for Your Our Generation Bundle
Doll accessories are not quite like accessories for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll accessories nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll accessories can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your product. To clean the surface of any accessory, simply use a damp cloth and warm water.
Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun! Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite t-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.
" I imagined. How she takes off her outer clothing and, remaining in one bra, fills the rags with mushrooms. Calmed down, the member again took a fighting stance.
You will also be interested:
- Mountain view ca crime rate
- Rv parks near duluth ga
- Recoil starter
- Louisville craigslsit
- Ark featherlight
- Lower control arm chevy hhr
- Amy sonic
- Awk replace
- Klien tool
- Abeka algebra 1 quiz 7
- Zelda gameboy
- Mf 230
- College basketball recruiting player rankings
Go sleep it off. We leave at seven o'clock. Thinking that there might be more than one such idiots, I hurried back. In fact, such a thought visited me myself, but only there, somewhere in the abstract. I didn't seriously think so.