MyMathLab (MyLab Math) Personalizes
Math Learning for High School Students
from Grades 9,10,11,12
Ready for College. Ready for Life.
MyMathLab for School from Pearson is a series of online courses that align to Pearson textbooks in mathematics and gives statistics. This powerful online program offers students personalized instruction and practice and teachers all the tools they need to deliver all or a portion of their course online. Available anywhere there is Internet access, MyMathLab for School from Pearson comes complete with resources to ensure students are successful in their mathematics course and adequately prepared for college, career, and life.
- An Interactive eText includes embedded links to videos and exercises as well as tools for highlighting and note taking
- Online and auto-graded homework, assessments, and personalized study plans for differentiated instruction
- A comprehensive multimedia library with instructional videos, animations, and PowerPoint slides
- Rich and flexible course management resources to support teachers
- Interactive learning aids that support diverse learners and provide immediate feedback
- Foster student engagement and peer-to-peer learning with Learning Catalytics™
MyMathLab® for School Available Titles
MyMathLab for School from Pearson is available for more than 250 mathematics books ranging from Prealgebra through Calculus.
For the computer algebra system, see MATHLAB.
Not to be confused with MATLAB.
MyMathLab is an online interactive and educational system designed by Pearson Education to accompany its published math textbooks. It covers courses from basic math through calculus and statistics, as well as math for business, engineering and future educators. Pearson designed MyMathLab to respond to the needs of instructors and students who wanted more opportunity for practice, immediate feedback, and automated grading.
MyLab and Mastering
Pearson's MyLab and Mastering series consists of more than 70 online interactive and educational system in a variety of different subjects. Some features of MyMathLab (and MyStatLab) specifically for students are homework, quizzes, tests, full eText, and multimedia tutorials. For instructors' benefits, MyMathLab records and evaluates students' learning progress and time spent on assignments. Instructors may set up a customized MyMathLab course. 
A report of the effectiveness of MyLab and Mastering, and how to plan and implement a course has been published by Pearson.
Fayetteville State University conducted a study on whether using an online interactive system such as MyMathLab would increase a student's academic performance compared to the traditional paper-based homework system. The study was done in a college algebra course. The result showed that those who pass the course using MyMathLab is 70% while using traditional homework system is 49%. However, the study neglected to factor in students preemptively dropping the course out of frustration and the increased amount of time students were forced to spend on a topic due to poor user interface design and incorrect answer parsing. When comparing outcomes between three semesters of a college algebra course taught using MyMathlab and one semester taught with a mix of OER and other low-cost alternatives using the same instructors, a Georgia College & State University study found that students who used the OER and low-cost alternatives were more likely to earn a C or higher and less likely to withdraw from the course than those who used MyMathLab. A study done by North Georgia College and State University shows that most students found MyMathLab's video tutoring feature useful. Some students argue that most of MyMathLab's videos only cover basic concepts when they demand more videos on advanced materials. Another review claims that some tutors are not as easily understood as others. "MyMathLab" has also fallen under additional criticism for wording problems in a way that students cannot easily understand. 
Users have complained that content in MyMathLab is not accessible using screen readers.
Pearson’s MyMathLab consists of several features that aid instructors and students. The homework and practice exercises take advantage of an algorithm to generate problems, so students can have limitless options to practice problems. Another core feature of MyMathLab is the eText book. The eText book can be viewed through a traditional computer or a mobile tablet. The eText itself has features such as: highlighting text, adding links, bookmark pages, and pin notes. The gradebook feature of MyMathLab helps both instructors and students keep track of progress within the course, and shows students which concepts they have yet to master.
Los Angeles City College was sued by two blind students for discrimination under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans With Disabilities Act. The complaints included that one of the students was required to take a mathematics course using MyMathLab to complete homework assignments and that MyMathLab was inaccessible using screen reading software.
- ^"MyMathLab", MyMathLab features. Pearson PLC. Retrieved 18 October 2011
- ^"MyMathLab/Mastering", MyMathLab/Mastering.Stuidesblog
- ^"MyLab and Mastering survey 2015", MyLab/mastering. Pearson PLC. Retrieved 17 April 2015
- ^Kodippili, Asitha, and Senaratne, Deepthika. "Is Computer-generated Interactive Mathematics Homework More Effective Than Traditional Instructor-graded homework?", "British Journal of Educational Technology" Vol 39, No 5 (2008): 928-932. Retrieved 5 October 2011.
- ^Chiorescu, Marcela (16 June 2017). "Exploring Open Educational Resources for College Algebra". The International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning. 18 (4). doi:10.19173/irrodl.v18i4.3003. ISSN 1492-3831.
- ^Spence, Diana J. "Traditional and Online Student Reactions to the Video Tutor Component of MyMathLab", Dahlonega: North Georgia College and State University, n.d. 192-196. Retrieved 5 October 2011.
- ^Stone, Michaela (5 January 2020). "Inaccessibility Simulator: Demo Mode". Taboo: The Journal of Culture and Education. 19 (1). ISSN 2164-7399.
- ^Schluchter, Steven (2018). "Notes on Teaching Precalculus to a Blind Student in a College Precalculus Course Abstract". Journal of Blindness Innovation and Research. 8.
- ^ abPearson. "Students, Learn About MyLab Math". www.pearsonmylabandmastering.com. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- ^Jaschik, Scott. "Court ruling makes it easier to win disability discrimination cases". Inside Higher Ed. Archived from the original on 25 August 2021. Retrieved 25 August 2021.
Features and Benefits
MyMathLab® for School provides a powerful solution for both teachers and students.
- Easily assign homework and quizzes with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Personalize assignments to meet diverse learners’ needs.
- Spend less time grading and more time teaching with auto-graded assignments
- Give students access to interactive study aids and multimedia resources at point-of-use.
- Give students immediate feedback when students enter incorrect answers.
Easily and quickly create assignments
Powerful homework and test manager
Create, import, and manage online homework assignments, quizzes, and tests that are automatically graded, allowing you to spend less time grading and more time teaching. You can choose from a wide range of assignment options, including time limits, proctoring, and maximum number of attempts allowed.
Save time with auto-grading
Comprehensive gradebook tracking
MyMathLab's online gradebook automatically tracks your students' results on tests, homework, and practice exercises and gives you control over managing results and calculating grades. The gradebook provides a number of flexible grading options (weighting, drops), including exporting grades to a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel.
Support students with the tools they need
Complete online course content and customization tools
MyMathLab courses are filled with a wealth of content that is tightly integrated with your textbook. Everything you need to deliver a complete online course is there when you adopt a MyMathLab course, but you can easily add, remove, or modify existing content. You can also add your own course materials to suit the needs of your students or course goals.
Offer consistency across multiple courses
Copy or share courses
You can manage multiple class sections and let other teachers copy your settings, enabling you to maintain a standardized syllabus across your school or department If you've spent time customizing your MyMathLab course and want to use the same course next year; you can copy your existing course and preserve all your customizations. You can also let other teachers copy your course.
Customize to meet your goals
Custom Exercise Builder
The MathXL® Exercise Builder (MEB) for MyMathLab lets you create static and algorithmic online exercises for your online assignments. A library of sample exercises provides an easy starting point for creating questions, and you can also create questions from scratch or edit questions from your course’s online test bank.
Get immediate feedback on assignments
Interactive study aids
MyMathLab's homework and practice exercises are correlated to the exercises in the textbook, and they regenerate algorithmically to give students unlimited opportunity for practice and mastery. Exercises include guided solutions, sample problems, instructional videos, and animations. These interactive learning aids provide extra help at point-of-use and real-time feedback when students enter incorrect answers.
Meet diverse learners needs with multiple representations of content
Interactive eText and Multimedia Library
MyMathLab courses include a full eBook with a variety of multimedia resources available directly from selected examples and exercises on the page. Students can link out to learning aids such as video clips and animations to improve their understanding of key concepts. The videos for most courses are captioned with English captions, and several courses provide Spanish captions. To meet diverse learners’ needs, MyMathLab provides options for students to learn various concepts. Students can read, listen, and watch content in their course through the multimedia library.
Personalize learning to help students thrive
MyMathLab generates a personalized Study Plan for each student based on his or her test results, and the Study Plan links directly to interactive, tutorial exercises for topics the student hasn't yet mastered. Students can regenerate these exercises with new values for unlimited practice, and the exercises include guided solutions and multimedia learning aids to give students the extra help they need.
In connection with the upcoming event, I put things aside and moved to the adventure meeting. Its good that my goal was not far away, I. Quickly walked from the metro to the apartment building through a light frost. Familiar entrance, 7th floor.
She didn't even bother to close the door. We kissed for a long time, undressing each other. And so she knelt down. She took my dick in her mouth, sucking it. A groan escaped my lips.
Thoughts and experiences were echoed by the vile creaks of the boards. And the picture of some old Victorian-style woman that has been hanging in the entrance for more than one year, although the most common, but every time, as now, sees off with a displeased look. Having raised to the last third floor, I decided to stay to wait for my father, because my mother should not return from work yet, but cheerfully whistling There is a lot of eroticism in the video rental salon - from light classics to hardcore porn.
- Destiny 2 confessions lore book
- Unlock phone samsung
- Fox 61
- Watamote manga
- Happy mothers day glitter gif
- Precision diesel
- Clear lake, mn apartments
- Youtube music from les miserables
- Mcmillan htg stock
- Clearstream antenna
- Lattepanda projects
- Autozoners app
- Subaru baja cargurus
Yes even My wife, Tatiana, on the weekend decided to arrange a small holiday, with a trip out of town, to the lake. I immediately agreed because the summer was rainy and there were few sunny days. She blushed, but pretended to take it as a joke.