FIFA Soccer 13 - Nintendo Wii
FIFA Soccer 13 delivers the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. Five game-changing innovations create a true battle for possession, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football.
FIFA 13 is the 2012 release in Electronic Arts' long-running professional soccer game franchise. Based on the current real-life players, teams and leagues associated with the FIFA organization (Federation International de Football), the game aims to present the most realistic international soccer experience available in a video game to-date. Features include, gameplay mechanics improvements on both offense and defense, an extensive roster of players, teams and leagues, multiplayer support, and social network functionality through the EA Sports Football Club.
The drama and passion of the world's game returns in the best FIFA game yet.
The Deepest Feature Set of Any FIFA Game Yet
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
Key Game Features
- Attacking Intelligence - Players have the ability to analyze space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead. Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.
- Complete Dribbling - Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
- 1st Touch Control - A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.
- EA Sports Football Club - Join the club and experience soccer's social network. Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live challenges, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Fans can earn rewards to unlock items from the new Football Club Catalog, and build their status as they climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive Football Club through regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will look, feel and play like the real-world season. Support your club and compete against rivals in every area of the game, lifting your club higher in the league tables or helping them avoid relegation. Plus, the new EA Sports Football Club App for the iPhone enables fans to access to their EA Sports Football Club identity and friends, manage their FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.
- Multiplayer Support - Enjoy multiplayer action with friends.
- Intuitive Wii Remote Controls - The intuitive controls of the Wii remote allows players new to Sports games to quickly play like a pro out on the pitch.
FIFA Soccer 12 - Nintendo Wii
This Collector's Edition comes packed with bonus materials for hardcore Dead Space fans. Highlighted is a replica of Issac's Plasma Cutter gun from the game, complete with trigger-activated LED lights. Also included are a voucher to download Issac's Unitology Suit and Force Gun, the game's original soundtrack on CD, and a Necromorph concept art lithograph. the PlayStation 3 version also includes the critically acclaimed Dead Space Extraction with PlayStation Move compatibility.
FIFA Soccer 12 is the 19th game in Electronic Arts' popular video game soccer series. Continuing with the franchise's unique blend of realism and innovative features that bring the authenticity to the video game pitch that fans crave, FIFA Soccer 12 is an exciting title for longtime and existing fans of console sports gaming. Game features include: the choice full-sized stadium matches or pared down street matches, 30 leagues, 500 teams and 15,000 players, the all-new Manager Mode and a personalized Soccer City.
Love Soccer - Play Soccer
In FIFA Soccer 12 you step onto the pitch with your favorite soccer players, earn accomplishments and build your very own Soccer City. Now every time you take to the pitch you have the chance to earn in-game awards to grow your personalized Soccer City, compete against neighboring cities and ultimately unlock and collect your Dream Team of superstar players.
Key Game Features
- Two Ways to Play - Experience traditional 11 versus 11 soccer matches or hit the streets to compete in 5 versus 5 street matches with the world's top players.
- A Deep Player Roster and Team List - 30 officially licensed leagues, 500 teams, and more than 15,000 players to choose from.
- Manager Mode - All-new manager mode enables you to take your favorite club to the top of the league tables -- and keep them there. New transfer market to manage your budget as you buy and sell players, upgrade facilities and train your players to help them become the next superstar.
- Soccer City - Grow your personalized Soccer City by earning awards throughout the game. Unlock players and power-ups, add buildings and infrastructure, and ultimately grow your city to compete for the Intercity Cup. Defeat your neighboring cities in exclusive streets and stadium tournaments to claim the coveted Intercity Cup.
You've got to be fast on your feet to keep up with Soccer from Nintendo!
Enjoy 'real football' as you direct your team up and down the field. Pick from seven international teams—USA, Great Britain, France, Germany, Brazil, Japan, and Spain—and perform all the kickoffs, throw-ins, goal kicks, and corner kicks seen in a real friendly match. You can choose the skill level of the opposing team on a scale from one to five, so as your team improves, so do your opponents. You even choose the length of the match. As time ticks down, do your best to score the winning goal!
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. We hope you'll enjoy the new features (including off-TV play) that have been added to this title. See more Virtual Console games for Wii U.
- Release date:
- June 12, 2014
- up to 2 players
- ESRB Rating:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
She didn't have a bra. Victor just now noticed how big her breasts are. He wrapped his arms around them and began to knead. His breasts were soft and heavy, his fingers sinking into them. Then he began to twist the large wrinkled nipples with all his might.
Sausage, you say. I'll show you what kind of sausage I have. - Zhenya picked me up in his arms and carried me to the tent.
We still have days off, right. " He nodded and kissed her, but without a hint of sex - she knew he was tired. Yes, and I have already received it today.
She began to cry, ask for forgiveness, reassured, talked, drank. She told me what and how it was, that the neighbor had a fat circumcised penis, that he had been crawling on his knees and sucking for. The whole hour, and in the end he had finished twice on her breast.